NAPLearn Refund Policy
Effective Date: March 2020
We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund if our service has a major problem. This is when the service:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the service if they had known about it
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the description
- Doesn’t do what we said it would or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed
- Is provided with an unacceptable level of care and skill
- Is unfit for the purpose you asked for
If the problem is not major, we will repair the fault within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund.
Any refunds will be given in the same form as your original payment.
Apart from the rights under our refund policy, you have the rights that exist under the Australian Consumer Law, full details may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
To request a refund, please contact us via the NAPLearn Contact Us page.